Strategy & Operations (ID based)
About the Strategy & Operations team
Strategy & Operations team is designed for outstanding fresh graduates and young professionals with up to 5 years of work experience who are passionate about delivering impact in the gaming and tech industry. Regardless of your starting point, you will be given autonomy and empower to drive impactful projects that create value of millions of users worldwide.
As part of Garena, Southeast Asia’s first and only global-leading games company, you will be tackling a broad spectrum of strategic issues such as game operations, esports, branding and marketing, etc.
Structured primarily as a project-based role, you will be rotated across different teams and functions to work on challenging and impactful projects alongside our management team.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Empowerment to delivery impact in the gaming & tech industry
- Varied strategic opportunities to fast-track your career
- Mentorship and training with management team
- Exposure to global community
Who are we looking for?
- Highly motivated individuals who are creative, adaptable and enjoy solving challenging problems in the game industry
- Passion: You possess the enthusiasm to explore uncharted territory and power through everything with an undying passion
- Aptitude: You have what it takes to win the toughest battles. It’s second nature for you to pick up new skills and master them along the way
- Drive: You face challenges and setbacks head on and brave through the hardest battles to reach your goals
To be eligible, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Outstanding fresh graduates from a top university or working professionals with up to 5 years of working experience
- Strong analytical skills and able to work well with cross-functional skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Keen interest in the game industry
- Professional competency in both written and spoken Bahasa and English