Manager/Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition
The People Team is at the forefront of building the talent capabilities of our organization. Like us, you have a passion for finding top talents to join our company and ensuring that our employees have the best working experience throughout.
- Lead the Talent Acquisition function by determining staffing needs, producing forecasts and candidate pipelines
- Partner with business leaders to identify and define talent requirements;
- Drive in-depth market research and talent mapping, and collect industry insights;
- Build strong talent pipelines by headhunting top-tier candidates;
- Build strong talent reserves for key positions by maintaining networks with top-tier talents;
- Guide junior recruiters in market research, sourcing, evaluation and offer negotiations;
- Manage other recruitment-related people initiatives when necessary.
- Support employer branding initiatives, strategic process improvement, and other projects.
- Transform our talent sourcing function to be the best in class, and a center of excellence supporting the region.
- Lead campus recruitment strategies for internships, graduate programs, and full-time opportunities across all business units.
- Degree from a reputable university with good academic credentials;
- 5-10 years of work experience in a recruitment agency or in-house talent acquisition;
- Results-driven and resourceful, with a strong affinity for critical thinking, hands-on execution, and problem-solving;
- Exceptional communication capabilities in cross-cultural settings;
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all stakeholders;
- Open to travel (both short-term and long-term business trips);
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written;
- A love for challenges;
- Passion in recruitment, culture, and people matters;
- Passion for games is a plus.