Management Associate Program
A 2-year program consisting of four 6-month rotations
**We will consider applications that applied to the above site only**
As a Management Associate under the Garena, you will go through a 2-year program consisting of four 6-month rotations, designed for highly enthusiastic and ambitious young talents.
Through the program, you will get to work with diverse and talented teams to lead high-impact projects and receive guidance from mentors across various functions in the digital entertainment industry.
Why Garena MAP?
- Impactful and Challenging Work: Take on real, impactful responsibilities that will make a lasting impression on the games industry. Conquer the challenging objectives with your own strategies, or work with the team to come up with one.
- Talented and Supportive Coworkers: Work with talented and kind-hearted teammates you can trust. Surround yourself with people who are happy to support you and the team in your endeavours.
- Autonomy at work: We believe in autonomy and trust that our employees know best how to do their jobs. We do also value your opinion and feedback.
- Global MA Community: Connect yourself to this exclusive MA family across the region who share the same passion on making a real difference to the game industry in every way possible.
What are the possible rotations?
As a Garena MA, you will be exposed to different rotations which will guide you on a key facet of the exciting games industry.
- Game Operations
- Esports Management
- Data Analysis/Market Research
- Community Management
- Partnerships/Business Developement
- and more!
Process and timeline
Shortlisted candidates will go through intensive 6 rounds of selection.
1. Application period: 15th August - 30th September
2. Resume Screening: Early October
3. Online Assessment: Early October - Mid October
4. HR Interview: Late October - Early November
5. Business Manager & Case Interview: Mid November - Late November
6. Final Interview with Management: December
- We Serve
- We Adapt
- We Run
- We Commit
- We Stay Humble
- Fresh graduate from Bachelor's degree/Master's degree (or have less than 2 years of experience) with good GPA from faculty of Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Finance & Accounting and other related fields
- Experience in leadership role such as be leader of projects, leader of competition team, leader of Activity in University is a plus
- Got University competition achievements, joined in business case competition, marketing case competition, business strategy competition is preferred
- Driven, passionate and adaptable personality
- Fast learner, entrepreneurial mindset
- Good command in English and other languages is a plus (Have TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS score is preferred)