Associate, Localization & Community
At Garena, we are on a mission to connect our gamers worldwide. As a Localization & Community Management person, you will work closely with your team to execute creative campaigns that reach out to the gaming community as well as build a strong community for our game.
This will be a position that offers an opportunity for you to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications for a high-profile and well-known game in Singapore and Southeast Asia. If you are a professional, experienced in social media, PR, and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
- Setting up social media accounts, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- Plan daily content for posting.
- Providing constructive feedback on an important issue based on experience and data from the community.
- Responding to comments and players’ queries in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Daily and weekly reports for the social media sentiment and growth.
- Planning and implementing social media campaigns based on the local market.
- Monitor and review all types of community events that happened in the community derive the best practice through data analysis and sentiment gathering.
- Support community manager and other marketing teams to execute community growth strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- At least 1 year of working experience in marketing, social media management, and community development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Khmer.
- Passionate about games in general with entry-level gaming industry knowledge and community management.
- Good team player with a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask under high pressure and tight timelines.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Able to empathize with different stakeholders.
- Proven work in running social media or game community management is a plus.