Event Creative Producer
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Event Producer to join our Global creative team. This role is responsible for ensuring that our artistic vision is correctly translated to physical live esports events in collaboration with the hosting country’s production team.
The ideal candidate should be organized, proactive, results driven and self-motivated, an expert in player-facing experiences that is always checking for trends and has a proven experience producing large or small live events.
- Work in partnership with the Event Artistic Director to analyze and plan the execution of the creative event scope;
- Collaborate with internal creative teams to raise technical production needs to enable the show and own the communication with local event production team and agency;
- Perform technical on-site visits to manage risks and constraints of the creative scope, raising awareness for the stakeholders and internal teams when necessary;
- On-site support of the live event production, since the assembly until the live event execution;
- Perform financial and legal processes for creative scope, guaranteeing budget integrity;
- Coordinate and collaborate with stage designers, choreographers, artistic producers, light designers, and other related teams to guarantee the execution of the plan;
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience in live event or artistic production, esports event production is a HUGE plus;
- Availability to travel internationally during the year and, if necessary, stay for long durations to execute the event;
- Proven record of vendor and production teams management;
- Be able to accurately and authentically communicate messages across language and cultural barriers;
- Fluent English with good social and communications skills;
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills;