Strategy Manager (Mobile Game)
As a Strategy Manager, you will help to build andwork with the team to establish timelines, track and balance workloads, maintain our commitment to quality, and ensure a great working environment for the team.
You will require a strong understanding of video game publishing strategy, including experience across mobile marketing, mobile platforms, and mobile operations. You will provide crucial input to the development of go-to-market campaigns, lead and own major go-to market specific projects, while pioneering and drive best-in-class mobile publishing execution.
- Drive the search of new games for Brazil Build forecasts and P&L for future titles, working closely with product manager/s, production teams, head office to launch, operate and drive daily performance of new mobile titles
- Understanding on how maximizing revenues by implementing innovative monetization techniques and driving engagement
- Partner with production team and third parties to hypothesize, test, and monitor gameplay
- Recommend/drive changes and experiments on various user sets to optimize experience.
- Analyze and monitor key metrics and user feedback on a real-time basis to determine user trends and behavior.
- Quickly detect and surface game economy imbalances and concept/execute rebalancing plans
- Measure the success of product features after release and optimize their performance through split-testing and rapid, data-driven iteration
- Assess, manage risks and raise issues associated with the projects;
- Collaborate effectively with Shared operations teams (HR, Finance, Legal & Infrastructure, etc.);
- Promote the product vision to all stakeholders across the group;
- Motivate and provide support to your team, contributing to a positive work environment.
- Proactively identify roadblocks or projects risks and provide mitigation strategies
- Ensure team's work matches overall project priorities and goals
- Provide essential product feedback and insight to the team and leadership
- Ensure optimal team health, culture, and efficiency
- 5-7+ years of experience in Mobile Publishing Management, mobile monetization, or product management experience
- Has shipped at least 2 games/products in a leadership position;
- A highly analytical mobile generalist who understands the use of data for making decisions
- Experience developing marketing strategies, conducting market research and accomplishing high impact marketing plans
- Possess a deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, industry trends and players
- Broad experience in project management, analysis, and ability to work across multiple teams in a fast-paced environment and with a high degree of autonomy
- A passion for the video games industry, and for mobile games in particular
- Strong leadership qualities;
- Extremely collaborative with teams in decision making;
- Excellent self-organisation and self-motivation skills;
- Strong analytical, technical and project management skills (e.g. knowledge on Agile methodology);
- Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certification.
- Shipped a mobile game in a production role.