We are looking for a Senior Producer, highly motivated and organized to join our creative team. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of the CG pipeline for animation, digital assets and broadcast (Esports). The professional will work closely with the Art Director, organizing, scheduling and coordinating the CG projects and demands.
- Provide timely and accurate CG production information visibility to project leadership and team members
- Work directly with the Art Director to supervise vendor's works and deliveries.
- Identify outsourcing needs and oversee outsourcing efforts.
- Manage and coordinate CG efforts across multiple projects, supporting Project Producers.
- Ensure alignment on scope, dependencies, and deliverables and deliver products on time and on budget.
- Effectively report on project status to senior leadership, identifying blockers and challenges and drive paths to resolution.
- Contribute to overall studio culture working in an extremely collaborative way.
- Work with the team to ensure clear definition, prioritization and communication of goals.
- Organizing dailies, rounds and department meetings.
- A minimum 5 years of experience within the CG/Animation production industry.
- Proven craftsmanship experience using Adobe Suite and 3D packages.
- Strong understanding\knowledge of CG pipeline.
- Previous experience developing and handling broadcast packages and diverse publishing assets.
- Understanding of CG processes including asset development, layout, matte painting, animation, fx, lighting and compositing.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.