Game Sourcing Business Development
- Develop long term business relations with key studios representatives around the globe
- Research and identify products in tune of the request of the S&R team priorities
- Report weekly on advances of products in development and its status
- Reach out and make contact with developers for products testing requests
- Evaluate developer’s capabilities to fulfill the expected market demand.
- In charge of submitting the games for testing and troubleshooting
- Collecting results of the testings and surveyors conclusions and following according to the BD request.
- Stakeholder in the negotiations with the developer.
- Career in Business administration, IT, Software, Marketing, Communications or similar
- Experience in business development, production or marketing in Game and Entertainment industries.
- Must be well connected amongst the developer community or game studios. Preferably with influence in studios located in: USA, Western Europe, Finland, Cyprus or Russia.
- Fluent in English Written and Spoken, Third language is desirable.
- Deep understanding of the gaming industry and game development, should have worked with or amongst them.
- Extroverted personality, convincing, resolved, good salesmen capabilities.
- Willing to adapt to different time zones for follow up of his contacts