Senior Associate / Assistant Manager, HR Generalist
The People Team is at the forefront of empowering the talent capabilities of our organization. Like us, you have a passion for recruiting, engaging, developing, and retaining top talent for our current and future business needs. In this role, you will play a critical role in developing and supporting our local and global employees and business to greater heights.
- Identify people-related issues or opportunities and implement people solutions in all areas, including but not limited to talent acquisition, organizational development, talent management, culture management, internal communications etc.
- Transform the high-level people strategies into ground-level executions. You will customize the project plans and implementation in the teams and assist team leads in all kinds of organizational changes from the most critical people projects to daily operations.
- Design the HR policies, procedures, or activities that are in line with the business strategies.
- Build strong relationships and engagement with staff at all levels. Be a trusted partner that the staff is willing to reach out proactively for career or personal consultancy.
- Be a culture promoter and champion our group level core values in all aspects of our work and transit into performance results.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- 4-6 years of HR experience, covering multiple functions. HR Generalist and HRBP background are preferable.
- Experience handling complex and scalable HR projects.
- Being able to touch base things from a higher and overall perspective, meanwhile, drive action plans with actual results.
- Strong strategic-thinking and problem-solving capability, being able to identify the root cause and plan on feasible solutions in a logical and data-driven way.
- Demonstrated exceptional competency in communications, stakeholder management, and project management.
- Great business acumen and people sensitivity.
- Proficient in English both written and spoken. Mandarin speaking is a plus for communication with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders.
- Self-starter, driven, flexible and independent. Enjoys working in a fast-paced and lean environment.
- Keen to learn and understand cultures from other regions.
- With an open mind to adapt to changing scenarios.
- Passion for games and tech industry is a plus.
- Working office: Garena Singapore Office (full Work In Office policy, 5 days a week)