Global People Strategy, Assistant Manager / Senior Associate
As part of the People Team, you will drive the review and improvement of people, management and organizational practices within Garena, where fast business expansion has posed exciting opportunities and challenges. You will be working closely with senior management, in a fast-paced, global and intellectually stimulating environment, with the potential to deliver direct impact to our people and business.
- Work closely with senior management in reviewing company-wide people practices.
- Formulate people and organizational strategies across multiple areas of talent acquisition / development, organisational development / culture, performance management, and so on.
- Design new people systems, programs and practices to support the strategic growth of the company. Review and make improvements to existing policies and processes.
- Engage business leaders to identify critical issues, and carry out hands-on implementation of customized solutions.
- Conduct people analytics to support management decision-making.
- Research latest industry benchmarks and best practices in people strategy and operations, as well as organizational development.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities.
- 4 – 8 years’ experience in a regional HR generalist role with previous experience in HR consulting or HR strategy planning.
- Experienced in designing methodologies and frameworks to analyze people problems and develop recommendations for action
- Proven capabilities in strategic thinking, critical thinking, analysis, communication and stakeholder management
- Experienced in handling complex and scalable HR projects
- Self-starter, resourceful, flexible and independent with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment